AMIT Cost Base Increase/Decrease fixed

The AMIT cost base increase and decrease fields, that you find in an ETF distribution are now working correctly.

These values will flow through to the Capital Gains Tax report and affect the cost base appropriately.

A big improvement to all the ETF investors out there.

Is this fix live? I just compared an old distribution to share sight and even try to reset it and I don’t see the cost base adjustments. Also do you guys have the summary feature like share sight that lets us see all distribution for the tax year in one and allow us to see if it matches up with our amit statements? wondering Are distributions automatic for ETF or do we need to manually update it? sharesight also gets the information on the other end of year components where we go in to the distribution reset and other stuff like cost base field auto populates.

1 Like

biggest nuisance of all ETF is AMIT statement and then fill in those amount on to ATO website.

i remember sharesight used to update (give option) automatically all VAS dividend once AMIT statement is issued by VAS & sharesight update their website but so far i haven’t see that on navexa and need to manually pull out figure from AMIT to ATO.