Link my Interactive Brokers Account

Hi All, the beta test is going well. We are looking for a few more people to test it before we roll it out to everyone.

Please get in touch at info@navexa.io if you are interested in being involved in the beta test.

Iā€™m interested in the beta test, but am concerned it will mess up all the data i have already manually entered from IBKR. Is there an ā€œundo importā€ feature yet that will fix my data if this stuffs it up? Or can a copy of my account be made so that i can try the beta without affecting my real account?

Hi all, we have just progressed this into ā€˜open betaā€™ which means anyone can now do the link through the website and check it out.

Weā€™d love to get feedback on any issues (if any) you encounter as part of the account link.

You can set up the link by clicking ā€˜Add Investmentsā€™ on the overview screen and following the instructions.

Thanks have it up and running

I notice that with the brokerage there is an option for USD but the default seems to stay as AUD - on my sharesight integration I seems to default to USD

Hi @georgie, can you please send through the details to info@navexa.io and we will investigate.