Sync Binance trades automatically

Hi Team,
I notice that most of the Cryptocurrency can be synced seamlessly, since it went live in May. However there is still no support for Binance, given its large presence in the crypto exchange space.
Is there any update this will be included, if so what would be the expected timeline?

Thanks,

+1 here

Absence of binance is particularly interesting, considering,
a) Binance had a 66.7 percent market share in December 2022,
b) Binance has a very good API including read-only transaction pulling

So I would have thought Binance would have been the first provider to integrate with…

Hi All, let me shed some light on this one.

Binance appears to have a good API, but in fact it’s no good.

They have no endpoint for querying all the trades out of a persons account, without first knowing what symbol pairs are in the account.

For example, Navexa would need to somehow know you own BTC, so that we can query specifically for the BTC transactions.

Then repeat that for every possible symbol pair combination.

We are investigating different methods of getting around this, but so far it’s quite tricky.

@Navarre this doesn’t make a lot of sense, sorry.

Applications like koinly can pull all historic transactions in to it using the binance API, and I just had a quick review of the binance API documentation and there is a all orders endpoint to list all orders, active, cancelled and more importantly filled. All Orders (USER_DATA) – Binance API Documentation (binance-docs.github.io)

Scratch that, it appears that the all orders endpoint you need to specify a symbol - just tried to test it, and there is a request here Fetch all account orders - API / Spot/Margin API - Binance Developer Community

There are some workarounds on that community though, but none that appear good.

I don’t know how apps like koinly are doing it…

Hi Camm, yes I was just about to write this!

I assume others are doing a very heavy search of all possible symbol pairs across an account.

We’ll hopefully find a way around it. If you find a way in the meantime, feel free to send it through.

It might be interesting to understand the typical trade behaviour, me personally, I only trade a handful of coins. In this instance, something like the ability to specify which coin pairs go pull would work fine for me.

In the interim, is it possible to csv import crypto?