Automate purchase/sales in the cash account

I have set up the cash account in Navexa to keep track of my brokerage account. When I buy shares money comes out of this account automatically. Similarly when selling shares money is deposited. If I have cash dividends cash is deposited there. I was thinking when entering a purchase or sale of a stock it would be good to have a tick box to automate a transaction into the equivalent cash account for the portfolio. That saves us having to enter them manually. Similar option for dividends paid in cash with a tick box to auto create the transaction on the deposit date.

Hey @Iccoffe, thanks for this suggestion!

Improving the cash account functionality is already on our radar. We have a project on the horizon which will potentially address all the points you make. It’s not going to be in the near future, but we are working on it!

Thanks again — and keep the good ideas coming.

Could it include interest from the cash? It would allow me to see overall performance.

+1 on the automation of cash account transactions when trades happen. This would be a good feature and I would then use the cash account holding type.